Fairy Blood. How to Know If You Have Faery Blood:
The collective term 'Faery Folk' includes many, many types of entities (Elves, Ogres, Giants, Sprites, Mermaids, Nixies, Unicorns, Satyrs, etc. - just to name a very few). Elvin entities (which include a large diversity of types, some with powers and are usually more corporeal) were far more able to mix with humans or less corporeal types as opposed to the rarer occurrence of humans with non-corporeal entities.
Fay Sprite says, 'Most people have some Faery Blood.' By gleaning the older classical literature here are some possible hints you may indeed have a Faery Ancestor!
- Green was your favourite colour as a child.
- You often have dreamed of floating or flying.
- You have lots of energy at night and are described as a 'night person'.
- You might tend toward some type of vegetarianism, have a sensitive digestive system. A 'Picky Eater.'
- Love dairy, butter, cheese, bread, especially barley bread.
- You love the smell of mint.
- Seem to have a natural 'way' with plants and animals.
- Love shiny rocks and minerals... especially crystals!
- You prefer to be in nature and seem to draw energy from it.
- You are drawn to the wonderful creation and power of the night sky.
- You prefer wood to metal or other types of furnishings and personal items.
- You have a curious spiritual mind.
- You are fascinated by gardens of Bluebell Flowers and Foxglove.
- You have a great degree of natural intuition and may even be a healer - even an empath.
- You like fog and feel a strange connection to the elements.
- No matter what your age, you continually are fascinated by bubbles, dandelion seeds and snowflakes floating in the air.
- Generally happy and optimistic about life.
- People with Faery Blood have an unusual and eternally youthful voice.
- You have an always had an interest in these types of Legends and stories.